- Are your sheds BCA compliant?
All our structures are designed and fabricated to be fully compliant with the Building Code of Australia.
- Can I erect the shed myself?
Certainly, with some basic building experience, our kits are very simple to put together. Alternatively, we can arrange an erection team to construct on your site, even in remote locations.
- Can you supply and install a garage for my property?
No we don't supply anything in the garage range, our specialisation is in the large structures (starting at a 12 or 15Mt span) for rural and industrial/commercial use. If you are not sure whether your building fits with our range, please feel free to speak to one of our friendly staff who will point you in the right direction.
- Do you provide cold form (otherwise known as cee section or purlin frame) buildings?
Our specialisation is in customised large form structures for the rural, industrial and commercial markets. While we don't provide Cold Form - We have a range of solutions that can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Do you use imported steel?
We only use steel from reputable Australian businesses such as Lysaght Steel, One Steel, Orrcon, etc
- I know what I need but don’t know what that looks like – how can you quote?
We have a proven process that allows us to listen to what you need, design a solution and then fabricate the right shed. Our expertise is in delivering what you need, within your budget and your timeframe. Our reputation depends on it.
- I live in an area prone to cyclonic winds – are you able to fabricate a building that works for me?
Yes. We consider a number of different factors when designing and fabricating a shed and we factor locational information into everything – including your initial quote.